Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

rye bread

i finally found rye bread..saw it in french baker. it looks like a baguette and its like a hard bread. do you guys like to it rye bread? if incase o dont like to eat that, can i replace it with whole wheat bread?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

For those who cannot find rye bread, I discovered that it is always available in Santi's near White Plains. It costs P108.00 per loaf.I think they carry it also in their other branches. I have learned to enjoy eating rye bread because it gets to be really crunchy when toasted.

@erikavianca: You may replace rye bread with brown rice. 1/2 cup of brown rice will do. Consume only the amount which you would consider at comfortable satiety. You may reduce amount of brown rice for breakfast, or take it out entirely if you are already full after having your oat bran as starch. Make sure you still take your protein, veggies and Chauchard tea.

@raecheli: I just went to French Baker (Makati Supermarket Alabang Town Center branch) last week and bought rye bread there. I think maybe rye bread is seasonal or per order basis at some branches. People with Blood Type O are generally intolerant to wheat so yes, grains like rice, quinoa, rye and buckwheat are better because these are considered Neutral for them. Gardenia wheat bread is under Unfavorable, you will have to limit its intake, not more than 2 times a week.

The rye bread in french baker has already been phased out. What can i replace it with? Are white and brown rice really better than wheat or multigrain bread for type o? I got the gardenia wheaten bread, is this unfavorable? :^>

Based on my blood type, brown rice is also an alternative to rye bread. If my meal plan already includes oat bran, can I still replace the rye bread serving with brown rice? How much of the brown rice would be equivalent to 50g of rye bread?

@apgalula: It depends on your blood type. You can go to TOOLS > BONUS > List of Preferred and Unfavorable Food > Blood type __ to see the list of food items you can use as substitute to rye bread. ;)

Hi, i'm new in this diet. Cant find rye bread in our place. What type of bread could be taken instead?

@ meApharmacist: Rye crispbread is a good substitute to rye bread. You can have as much as 5 pieces (given that it's 20 calories per piece) in exchange of 1 slice of rye bread.

is this okay in replace to rye bread?

FINN CRISP Original thin crisp is the flagship product of FINN CRISP range. This classic wholegrain rye recipe was developed in 1952 and still remains the most loved flavour by FINN CRISP consumers. Baked with sour dough FINN CRISP Original has rich rye taste and deliciously crunchy mouthfeel.
Nutritional Value
Value Per 100 g Per slice
Energy 1500 kJ 360 kcal 90 kJ 20 kcal
Protein 11 g 0,7 g
Carbohydrates 60 g 3,7 g
of which sugars 0,9 g 0,1 g
of which lactose 0 g 0 g
Fat 2,4 g 0,1 g
of which saturated fatty acids 0,5 g <0,1 g
Dietary fiber 19 g 1,2 g
Sodium 0,6 g <0,1 g
Iron 3,6 mg (26%)* 0,2 mg
Magnesium 95 mg (25%)* 5,9 mg
B1-vitamin 0,29 mg (26%)* < 0,1 mg
Folic acid 60 μg (30%)* 3,7 μg
Zinc 2,6 mg (26%)* 0,2 mg
Phosphorus 400 mg (57%)* 25 mg

* % of recommended daily intake

No lactose, no soya, high fiber, no milk, no egg, may contain traces of sesame seeds, suitable for vegetarians.

Ingredients
Wholegrain rye flour 94 %, water, salt (1,6 %) and yeast. May contain sesame seeds.

http://www.finncrisp.com/crispbreads/thin-crisps/finn-crisp-original/

Was introduced to rye bread when I started the CGN diet. It's okay :) Try putting in an oven toaster, it's way even better than heating it via the microwave - becomes too tough to eat.. :-q

If you want rye bread that lasts for about a week, you may want to go to S & R. Rye loaf is P179. If you keep this in ref, it may remain good even beyond expiry. There's also one in Patisserie (Manila Pavilion) but much pricey at about P400.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)