Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

rye bread

i finally found rye bread..saw it in french baker. it looks like a baguette and its like a hard bread. do you guys like to it rye bread? if incase o dont like to eat that, can i replace it with whole wheat bread?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

@ mommychuy: Ciabatta is made of wheat so it's really not the most beneficial choice of bread for your blood type. But you may have it once in a while if you want to add variety in your breakfast bread. Personally I don't like Ciabatta, though it tastes better than rye, it is also higher in fat because there's more oil used. I suggest rye crispbread crackers as an alternative.

Is ciabatta bread an alternative for rye bread? The baker said it is advisable for diabetics because of its low sugar content? French baker suggested it in lieu of rye bread because of its limited supply. But I think ciabatta is classified as white bread, which is a no no for my blood type. I'm type O.

@ myktolentino: All wheat products should be consumed in limited amounts for people under the Blood Type O. You may eat it up to two times per week. Whole wheat bread can be substituted for rye bread in the same amount. Other substitutes you can eat are brown rice and Essene bread.

I didn't see any reply regarding alternative for rye bread in this thread.

May I ask if a whole wheat bread can be a substitute? If yes how many slices? I'm type O. Thanks.

Also found rye bread in Jipan - it's a Japanese resto + bakery. The bread is available on weekends or you can order/ give them a call a day ahead before you plan to pick it up, one loaf is 120 pesos. Branches are in SM Megamall and Glorietta (#728-9442)

Owkie. Will give them a call. Thanks! :)

Owkie. Will give them a call. Thanks! :)

All right, Dors. I believe for those stores you mentioned, you can pre-order and then pick the bread the following day. You may even reserve and have you contacted by their manager when it's already available.

Hi! I tried several places here in Las Pinas and even in Alabang & BF Paranaque (Tous les Jours, French Baker, Cafe France + the big groceries here in the south) this weekend but wasn't able to get rye bread...

Is it ok if I got the Gardenia Sugar-Free (w/ 12 grains) bread instead? :-S

HAHA! you may dip it in nonfat milk or soymilk with egg and then toast it quickly. sprinkle some cinnamon top :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)