Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

rye bread

i finally found rye bread..saw it in french baker. it looks like a baguette and its like a hard bread. do you guys like to it rye bread? if incase o dont like to eat that, can i replace it with whole wheat bread?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

I was buying some tofu chips at Tous les Jours yesterday (ATC branch) when I thought of asking for rye bread too. Amazingly, yes, they are selling rye bread too, on a daily basis. Checked online and saw that it costs 58.00. Here's their store branches: http://www.tlj.ph/store.aspx

I found rye bread in le coure de france (sorry if mispelled..) at shangrila edsa and it cost 140.. only to find out meron din pala sa bakers fresh (5th floor near mrt exit) na rye bread which only cost 60pesos... hay buhay... heheheh next time i will buy the cheaper one.. :D hehehehehe

@ Faith: It might also be possible to call French Baker in advance to ask to have it picked up in a few days.
Or even Suisse Cottage (Metro Gaisano supermarket's bakery), they have good and affordable rye bread too.

@Celideguzman: Thanks for sharing this info.
For those who wants to buy at French Baker, I think they don't have it on a daily basis. Better call your selected branch first, then have a piece reserved for you. But then, it would be sold full price. If you happen to drop-by their store 30 minutes before closing time, and the bread is still available, then you are in good luck ( hooray for half price sale)! :-q
I think other bakeries offer discounts too, especially when they're nearing closing time.

For those from the Fairview area, I buy my rye bread at Baker's Fresh at SM Fairview (right across SM Hypermart). It's only P60/a piece and less 20% if you get to the store by 8 pm :)

• Posted by Catmela
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

The rye bread at Santi's is relatively soft. They also carry Wasa crisps.

If your bread is dry and hard, one easy way to soften it is to brush it with a little water, then heat it in a covered pan over low heat until the surface is fairly dry. You can also do this in an oven or oven toaster but with the oven it consumes more gas and an oven toaster doesn't allow you to manually regulate the heat.

Anyway, the bread will absorb the moisture as it heats up and it will come out warm and tender without being soggy. ;)

Got it! Had yoga today and stayed out after my night shift work and got to French Baker. Bought one for P99.00 in their Eastwood Robinsons Grocery Branch.

@ peaceinsolitude87: Rye bread is usually available at Santi's and French baker. Have you tried looking at these stores after your work in the morning?

If you can't find rye bread, you may substitute 1/2 cup of brown rice with 2 slices of rye bread.

I work in the greveyard shift. So when I'm awake these stores are often closed already. I'm interested to know how I can substitude rye bread to brown rice as it is the one more available than rye. Last time I bought these I got them from SM Baguio and that's too far from Manila. Hahaha so how do I substitute whole wheat bread and brown rice to rye?

What is a substitute for rye bread? I am a Type A.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)