Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

rye bread

i finally found rye bread..saw it in french baker. it looks like a baguette and its like a hard bread. do you guys like to it rye bread? if incase o dont like to eat that, can i replace it with whole wheat bread?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

I was able to buy rye bread at Santi's Molito Mall in Alabang. However, this morning when I had it for breakfast, the crust was as hard as a rock...hehehe...Is there anything that can be done to soften it a little? I don't think it would taste as great to dip it in tea as compared to dipping it in coffee.

Vic, you are right... it really taste like molasses :) :-q

Hi Vic,

I have not tried it yet as my menu today is rolled oats and oat bran for the carbs. I'll have it tomorrow. I will let you know what I think on the taste.

Molasses... hmmmm is it sweet or grassy :D

Yannie, have you tried it already? It kind of tastes like molasses. :)

It's a good thing they have all sorts of bread in the supermarket here in Doha. I found one available in the nearest supermarket to my house.

I'm curious about the taste though. Rye bread does not look appealing to me :^>

Why Rye Bread and not wheat bread? I'm a type A and on my 3rd week. How does it affect our diet?

If you live in Sucat, Paranaque, you can purchase rye bread at French Baker SM Sucat (825-6947) but you have to call them at least a day in advance so that they can order from their Main Branch and then you pick it up the following day.

The recipe is on the pic already :x

Can you share your recipe? ;)

that looks yummy! :D

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)