Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

oat bran

what is oat bran? is it the same with oatmeal?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

@curiousmary: Replace with psyllium husk instead

I couldn't find oat bran in the supermarket today. Is it okay for me to skip it first or to replace it with Kellog's oat bran cereal?

Guys, anyone here who knows where you can buy Quaker Oat bran? Share it with the community today! :)

I tried oat bran today and it was nice! I didn't expect I would like it. I just used 1/2 cup of non fat milk, 2 tbsp. of oat bran and a pinch of stevia and placed it on the microwave :-q

Here are two brands of oat bran you can find in supermarket.

You can also read my blog to better understand oat bran:
http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/personalblog/viewblog?regid=743493&blogid=145352 ;)

@victoriacastillo: I won't suggest that, as it will be prone to spoilage.

Good one, Victoria. :-q

Would it be possible to cook up a week's batch of oat bran at once and then refrigerate the batch to serve out over the week?

I've seen way too many oat bran microwave accidents here at the office. O:-)

If you are living in Paranaque City, I was able to contact someone who is selling Stevia powder. Just email her at steviaphilippines@gmail.com. She lives in BF Paranaque so if this is just near your place, just email her and she will give you her contact number and address so you can just drop by her place and buy the Stevia powder. Hope this info will be helpful.

Hi Clarissa!

You can try this recipe:

Oat Bran Pancake

Ingredients:
2 tbsp oat bran
1 pc chicken egg
1/2 cup nonfat milk or soy milk
1 pinch Stevia

Preparations:
Mix all ingredients.
Heat a non-stick pan.
Spread 1 tsp of olive oil to grease.
Pour a spoonful of oat bran pancake mixture.
Turn the pancake when cooked.
Do the same for the rest of the oat bran mixture.
Serve.

OR you may simply add nonfat milk or soy milk into it and Stevia

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)