Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

oat bran

what is oat bran? is it the same with oatmeal?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

So you're not following the meal plans exactly? Please take note that you won't be getting the same results as promised through the program if you make your own meal plans.

There's no reason for us ban you from BelleToday. :P What exactly happens when you try to visit?

• Posted by Suzzell
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

ahh ok ok. so it's just today that i fully understand this diet. tlgang wala palang carbos. cge i'll fix again my food intake. thanks for the help vic! oh one more thing, how comi i cant see the belletoday anymore? was i banned from that site?

• Posted by Suzzell

ahh ok ok. so it's just today that i fully understand this diet. tlgang wala palang carbos. cge i'll fix again my food intake. thanks for the help vic! oh one more thing, how comi i cant see the belletoday anymore? was i banned from that site?

Hi Suzzell, I just saw your latest blog entry from this morning...after you post, your browser's cache just has to refresh. Click on "My Entries" when this happens to check if your post was saved.

For the oat bran, cook according to the instructions at the back. If you want to use the microwave, use a big bowl and medium power only. Because si Suzanne keeps on messing up the microwave dito sa office. :-q

For the camote, I believe that's a medium-GI carbohydrate and therefore prohibited in Phase I. You can eat it if you want, but don't expect the same results.

• Posted by Suzzell

i cant write again on my blog today. i did it twice pero nawawala nnaman.. i have a question, can i eat sweet camote for lunch n dinner n half cup veggies and few slices of pork/beef/fish?

• Posted by Suzzell

oh i see. thanx ill try to find one. so 2 tbsps here is cooked in 1 cup of water?

It's oats, with the husks on, but ground very finely. You should be able to find this easily, in a well stocked supermarket. A common affordable brand is Australian Harvest.

It has much more fiber than regular oatmeal, so it should help you feel fuller.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)