Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

oat bran

what is oat bran? is it the same with oatmeal?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

It's ok. We'll delete duplicates when we see them. :-q

• Posted by Suzzell
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

ohh i thought my message was deleted that's why i type it again.. how to delete msgs here?

• Posted by Suzzell

thanx zane! it actually works! about the oatbran, im still finishing my half opened oatmeal before using it. And im just putting hot water on it since its only 2 tbsps..sayang ang shellane haha thanks for your advice! btw, if youre eating singkamas, what is your sauce? i love singkamas with bagoong, but, i know bagoong is not good when eated everyday. :)

• Posted by Suzzell

thanx zane! it actually works! about the oatbran, im still finishing my half opened oatmeal before using it. And im just putting hot water on it since its only 2 tbsps..sayang ang shellane haha thanks for your advice! btw, if youre eating singkamas, what is your sauce? i love singkamas with bagoong, but, i know bagoong is not good when eated everyday. :)

• Posted by Suzzell

thanks zane for the advice. yup it works! as for aotbran, i'll finish first my oatmeal as ive already bought my oatbran. i just mix it with super hot water, i think no need to cook since its only 2 tbsps..sayang ang shellane hahaa thanks for the infos guys :) btw, when you eat singkamas, do you put bagoong? sarap kasi nun with bagoong e hehe

try opening the CGN site and Belletoday site in a different browser, it should work, like if you open your belletoday at IE, then open the chrono geno site in firefox or chrome, it should work :) I have the same case as yours.

And yes for the oat bran if you try cooking it in the microwave, make sure to check it while cooking and turn it off when you see that it's coming up, else it'll mess up the microwave and spill out all the oat bran :)

Thanks Suzzell...kami rin mismo, hindi makapasok ng site minsan. We've informed our tech team na.

• Posted by Suzzell

vic- i cant go to the webpage of belletoday. it always says that internet explorer cannot display the webpage. bakit before nakaka open ako now ayaw na?
laarni- so in my private question, how bout when im in phase 2 or 3? what's the best option to eat outside?

It's always day 1 Suzell so start today! When you fall, keep on motivating yourself to start again. Never quit, okay?

We are all here for you :)

• Posted by Suzzell

yah i wasnt able to follow the meal plans, but i started today. i promise myself by monday it will be completely followed. im doing the changes slowly but surely, just give me time this week :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)