Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

oat bran

what is oat bran? is it the same with oatmeal?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

what do i mix with the oatbran?

Thank you :)

how do you guys eat your oat bran? do you put anything on it or as is?

Welcome TinCap. Oat Bran is usually available in major supermarkets. The brand that I usually see is "Australian Harvest", the one in the green packaging. I don't know where in Paranaque you live but I got mine in Tropical Hut (BF Homes). I also saw some in Puregold as well. :)

hi. where can i buy oat bran? this is my first day...........

Hi Janice, star anise should be easy to find in all groceries, in the spice section.... We always have this in our spice rack at home. It's "sangki/sanke" etc in Tagalog. Rosemary and thyme should be fresh, in the herbs/vegetables section.

This Chauchard tea is essential for detox. =)

It's important to start breakfast with protein first, following your body's biorhythm. If you're not exactly a breakfast person, just eat a bit of the protein (which is filling); the oat bran isn't much, but it will help you detox because of its fiber content, then eat as many vegetables as you like. :-q

Really, it's up to your discretion on how strictly to follow the program, but don't expect the best possible results if you deviate.

hi guys! first time to try this diet on monday... where can i find star anise and the other not easy to find ingredients? or do i really need to drink tea chauchard? also do i need to eat everything or can i just eat veggies in the morning? thanks for enlightening me. God bless!

• Posted by Suzzell
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

ok laarni! im looking forward to it. i subscribe na sa promo sa cashcashpinoy. :)

Hi Suzzell, when you =get to phase 3 and phase 3, I will teach you hoe to balance your meal to allow you o eat outside but generally, if you are to eat out, prefer restaurants that serve foods that are similar to home-cook meals.

depends, sometimes I still do singkamas with bagoong, but most of the time I just ate singkamas on its own with ni salt or bagoong :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)