Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

the hardest thing to follow

Hello,

For all of you who have been on the program for at least a week, what is the hardest thing to follow in the diet? How do you plan to stick with it?

1. meal plans - is it the order, the specific food items...
2. tools - blogging, keeping a record on your food journal, participating in groups.
3. coaching session - reading the sessions, watching the videos.. etc

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

The most difficult part for me while following the diet is when I experience hunger pangs in the evening. Since my meal plan is mainly fish and vegetables for dinner along with the Chauchard tea, I start feeling the hunger 4 hours after dinner. I do manage it by "psyching" myself that my tummy feels much better if it becomes more flat. :)

@igiboo: Yes, as much as possible try to have Chauchard tea daily. This herb infusion will help reduce water retention, detoxify and aid in good digestion. You can replace it with plain green tea. A tea latte usually comes with too much sugar and cream...so it's not a good alternative.

Hi, is the Chauchard tea really required? I don't really drink tea (except for a some tea latte), so if I can take something equivalent, that'll be great! Thanks!

@mabelle1987: You may also want to try using only 1 star anise, or maybe fish it out after a few minutes...that's usually the one with the strongest aroma.

@ Carmela: Nice, you have glowing skin already! That's because of the 4 pm fruit habit :) Keep it up!

@mabelle1987: For a lighter strength of Chauchard tea, steep the herbs not more than 30 minutes. You can also drink water, or follow it up with nuts and dark chocolate afterward. You can drink Chauchard tea as much as you want, but I recommend 1 L or at least 4 cups a day.

hi. i just started my diet.im having difficulty drinking the chauchard tea, its aroma is too strong for me. is it ok to eat a little bit of nuts after drinking it to remove the after taste. and how much tea do i need to drink during meal times?thank you.

• Posted by Catmela
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

PS. How do I plan to stick to the program?

This sounds weird but everyday I check out my midriff and butt in the mirror. With clothes on naman. :P This is the healthiest I've been in years and looking at them reminds me that these (along with the rest of my body) will look better and stronger if I stick to the program. Hey, whatever motivates us, right? ;)

• Posted by Catmela
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

I guess my biggest challenge in sticking to the program is some of the meal components. Some of them are either unavailable, too pricey, or I simply don't eat them because of flavor (like okra) or previous health issues (rice and bread).

Sometimes my schedule and budget also get in the way. But that's not too often.

Otherwise, the entire program is very workable for me, meal plans, tools, community, the works. Even my husband is impressed (he says it's the best regimen I've been on so far because I'm always busog and my skin is glowing now). :)

Great tips! Thanks for the info... :-q :-q :-q

* talakitok

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)