Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

the hardest thing to follow

Hello,

For all of you who have been on the program for at least a week, what is the hardest thing to follow in the diet? How do you plan to stick with it?

1. meal plans - is it the order, the specific food items...
2. tools - blogging, keeping a record on your food journal, participating in groups.
3. coaching session - reading the sessions, watching the videos.. etc

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hello Dors! :)

I understand all your concerns. Yes, it is really hard if you are to consider also the kids. What I suggest is that you take out food from some restaurants that offer dishes that suits the CGN program and then eat at fast foods that your kids like. OR, you may have them eta the same food you eat :)

Mackerel can be galunggong, alumahan, takitik, matambaka in our local fishes :)

For the recipes that call for lemon, you can actually freeze the remaining lemons for future use or squeeze them in your drinking water. It's a good way to detox. :)

Hi!

Hardest thing for me ...

1. Sometimes the recipes aren't right on the money...ex. Lemon chicken curry- way tooo sour...
- I've learned to put less lemon juice and even added a little soy milk ;)

2. Also, it's kinda hard to find some items on the shopping list ex. mackerel (not available in groceries :( ...
- Either I use Bangus Belly/Tilapia/canned mackerel sans oil

3. Actually... following the diet, especially on weekends when the family usually eats out :(
- we've omitted our weekly sunday lunch out due to my diet since it's hard to think of a not so pricey resto/fast food place where my kids would have their fried chicken/porkchops and satisfy my diet requirements (sigh)...

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)