Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

Vegetable juice

Do you know that vegetable juice is good diet saver especially after a cheat meal?

Try it after you pig out on a weekend. Skip your dinner after that and just drink a tall glass of vegetable juice.

:)

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hello there!

Looking for an opportunity to make sure you lose 2 lbs every week?

Join THE GREAT SUMMER CHALLENGE 2013!!! Group (featured this week!)

Copy-paste this link to go: http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/groups/allgroups

@joanaprille and @kit_katx: Tipco is fine to consume, even though this is not pure vegetable juice as it contains fruit juice too. I suggest to keep your dairy and dairy substitute intake varied, from vegetable juice to soy milk or cheese etc.

Hi joanaprille, I'm also drinking Tipco mixed vegetable juice now. :) Before I buy Pokka Carrot juice but it's quite expensive in shopwise - 1 can cost 33 pesos. Then I saw some people buying Tipco. I read the label and I think it's fine so I also bought it.

Hi! How about Tipco veggie and fruit juice, is that brand ok as well? Thanks!

@ melodia04: Yes, the 'green' Malee is counts as a calcium fortified vegetable juice. But what would be best is to make your own, fresh! You may use any of the following, on its own or combined according to your taste:

Carrots, Celery, Cucumbers, Lemon, Beets.

i drink malee (the one with the green packaging), it's a mix of fruits and vegetables and i really like the taste. but it only says "good source of calcium" on the pack. pwede na ba to for the 'calcium-fortified vegetable juice'? :D

Hi ladyxxl-vm,

One of the calcium-fortified vegetable juice available in the market is V8, it is a fusion of 8 types of vegetable - tomato, carrots, celery, beets, parsley, watercress, spinach, and lettuce. However this does not mean that you are limited to this brand. You can still explore the market for other natural, unsweetened vegetable juices. Moreover, you can also do your own vegetable juice by using the blender and pureeing any of your favorite vegetable. Check on TOOLS > BONUS > List of Allowed and Prohibited Food > Blood type for the list of specific vegetables suited for your blood type (carrots, tomato, beet, etc.) :-q

Hi, can you give me a specific type of vegetable the i can use for my calcium fortified vegetable juice? tnx

Yes, Ester. Vegetable salad alone will do. :-q

• Posted by atolls
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

or can i just eat vegetables/salad? No protein or dairy for a meal, dinner perhaps?

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)