Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

Vegetable juice

Do you know that vegetable juice is good diet saver especially after a cheat meal?

Try it after you pig out on a weekend. Skip your dinner after that and just drink a tall glass of vegetable juice.

:)

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

• Posted by atolls
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

i usually 'cheat' on weekends, esp. sunday..."free day!" LOL
i'm still on phase 3, so monday will be no carb day or phase 1, so do i skip monday's dinner and have a tall glass of vegetable juice? :)

I want to do this! Especially after a workout! Plus, my cravings are returning and this could stop it. I've had wheatgrass before and even if it's liquid, it's filling. Thank you Laarni!

Hello Ice!

Good question :-q. As you may have noticed in the glycemic index, honey has a high value and is not really recommended especially in phase 1 and 2. You may have it occasionally when you get to phase 3. One more thing is that during phase 1, we do not want to introduce sweets since we want to reprogram your taste buds in order to stop unnecessary cravings. yes, the honey in wheat grass might be organic but still the sweetness will have an effect in your diet.

:-q

Hello Laarni,

How about the wheatgrass with honey? I suppose the 'honey' is natural (easy pha-max brand).
I'm a blood type AB.

Can I take it daily while I'm on Phase 1?

Thank you.

Hello Anne,

Wheat grass is totally fine :) Try other fruit juices as well. Be sure it's all natural without any sweetener.

Yes Beth, the vegetable juice is okay for your blood type. Choose vegetables that are allowed for your blood type.

can wheatgrass powder drink suffice?

Im type b, is this applicable to me?

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)