Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Detox-Fasting-Cleansing Diet

Hello everyone!

Have you tried any kind of detox/fasting/cleansing regimen before?
How was it?

As for me, I would like to try a 3-day juice detox + a week of no pork after that 3 days.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hi ms laarni when is the proper time and for how long and how do i do the proper detox-fasting-cleansing regimen? Thanks!

Hello Fe,

It can be a mix of your lettuce greens, cucumber, celery, and spinach.
You may even have carrots and tomatoes.
To make it even tastier, you may add pineapple and apple to it.

what arethe ingredients of the juice for the detox?

probably yes. i felt really lighter after. i closed phase 1 with 8lbs lost which is a very good number so i think the meal replacement contributed to that.

If I am not mistaken, this is the now you asked me to check, right? Have you lost weight with that?

on the last 2 days of my phase 1, i opted for an all-meal replacement weekend. it was okay and i didnt have problems like lack of energy, etc. the only negative i can think of is that the drink's texture is too think for my liking.

if you have weekend plans and don't want to carry a whole day's meal with you, this is the way to go.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)