Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Detox-Fasting-Cleansing Diet

Hello everyone!

Have you tried any kind of detox/fasting/cleansing regimen before?
How was it?

As for me, I would like to try a 3-day juice detox + a week of no pork after that 3 days.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hi ladies, Laarni is no longer a member of the team, but Charmaine and Faith will be happy to help you out with the detox plan. Just send a question through the Personal Questions tool. :)

hello Ms. Larni, i wan to try the detox cleansing diet, do you have a specific recipe for that, i do have a blender and when to take this juice..Can you sen me the menu. Have a nice day.

Hello there!

Looking for an opportunity to make sure you lose 2 lbs every week?

Join THE GREAT SUMMER CHALLENGE 2013!!! Group (featured this week!)

Copy-paste this link to go: http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/groups/allgroups

See you there!

dear laarni, please draft a 3 day detox plan for me puhlezzzz

Hi Ms. Cherry!

I am glad that you lost a total of 9.4 lbs during phase 1 (week1 and 2). Congratulations!

For phase 1, the promise weight loss id 7-10 lbs in 2 weeks . It is normal to lose more on the first week since your body is adjusting to a new diet.

Regarding rolled oats, you may buy it in large supermarkets like SM, Robinson, S and R, Shopwise. Look for Quaker and Australian Harvest brands.

Should you have any questions, feel free to send them in through the TOOLS > PERSONAL QUESTIONS TOOLS

I hope to see you soon also! :)

Hi ms laarni, i was just wondering its past my second week of phase 1-2 and when i weighed myself i only lost 2.4 lbs than the 7lbs i lost during my first week. What is the normal average weight loss per week? And im going to my 3rd week of phase 1-2 this monday where can i find rolled oats is this the ordinary oats? Thanks! Hope to meet you personally.

Hi ms laarni, i was just wondering its past my second week of phase 1-2 and when i weighed myself i only lost 2.4 lbs than the 7lbs i lost during my first week. What is the normal average weight loss per week? And im going to my 3rd week of phase 1-2 this monday where can i find rolled oats is this the ordinary oats? Thanks! Hope to meet you personally.

Of course, Fe.

Please send me a message through the personal questions tool.
Indicate the following:
1. Do you have a juicer or a blender?
2. Do you have allergies?
3. Usual dinner time?
4. Any upcoming cheat day?
5. How much weight lost?

:-q

hi ms. laarni. reading the blogs and the forum as often as i can helps a lot. i guess i need a detox diet first and foremost. As you have said you can make a detox plan to suit one's lifestyle. can you do it for me please? thank you so much

Hi Cherry, you may do it once a month for an extensive detox regimen lie 3 day juice fast but for the no meat,water only, no sweets, you can do it weekly even. Just let me know. I can even draft a detox plan that will suit your lifestyle.

Send me a message through the personal questions tool. :-q

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)