Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Happy with my weight loss

Hi All!

How are you? How much weight were you able to lose so far? How was the overall diet? They say that the first 3-4 days are the hardest, was it true to you? How are you coping now?

Let's share our own experiences and start losing more weight :)

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Yup, it's generally NOT a good idea to skip meals, according to chrono-nutrition, as the body's natural hormonal peaks have to be complemented with additional energy. :-q

I was ecstatic last Friday, June 8 because I lost more than 7 lbs already for just 4 days. But today, Sunday June 10, I gained 3 lbs :(( I thought since I skipped my breakfast yesterday that I would weigh less this morning but it was not the case :( :-S

Is it not right to skip any meal? does it has any adverse effect on the weight loss?

I feel better because I've already lost 10 lbs, but I'm in my 3rd week, so it may be that my weight loss is not as fast as it has been the first two weeks. I do cheat sometimes but I'm happy I dont gain so much so I just have to motivate myself to just keep on eating things good for my type and lose more of those pounds :-q

The hardest was the 3rd week because I was technically "allowed" to cheat which I kind of abused it. :-S I lost around 5 pounds so yay! But i need to refocus!

@ Floman: YAAAAAAY! Keep it up! :-q

As of today, I have loss 7 lbs since I started the program last week. Haven't reached the 10lbs target. But what the heck, I feel good and I feel light on my foot and I am happy at that. I feel like smiling all the time because when I look at the mirror I am seeing slight changes already. Isn't it great? By the end of the week, I will start having the 5000 steps daily and that is a promise to myself. :-q

Good day everyone. Enjoy. :)

As of today, I have loss 7 lbs since I started the program last week. Haven't reached the 10lbs target. But what the heck, I feel good and I feel light on my foot and I am happy at that. I feel like smiling all the time because when I look at the mirror I am seeing slight changes already. Isn't it great? By the end of the week, I will start having the 5000 steps daily and that is a promise to myself. :-q

Good day everyone. Enjoy. :)

Yay, abigail! :-q

For me, the hardest was the 3rd day. It was then when I felt so weak. But everything paid off when I weighed myself after my first week as I lost 7lbs! :-q

After that I've been losing little (if not none) per week but I'm not complaining since I cheated every weekend. Perhaps it's time to be serious again with my diet need to lose 8 more lbs to reach my target weight. :)

:-bd Not feeling good about gaining weight for 2 consecutive days... Last week, I was so happy because I consistently lost almost everyday. This week, I am a gainer :(. I had a bad weekend. Late breakfast, missed lunch, almost missed my snack and just right dinner. I am working hard to stick to the meals but I am under extreme pressure at work and I hate this feeling of missing on my weight lost goal. Hope to get back to losing weight consistently. @-)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)