Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Happy with my weight loss

Hi All!

How are you? How much weight were you able to lose so far? How was the overall diet? They say that the first 3-4 days are the hardest, was it true to you? How are you coping now?

Let's share our own experiences and start losing more weight :)

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hi Anna Kristine,

Congratulations to your weight loss :-q I am very happy with your progress and I commend you for the determination and discipline to pursue a healthier lifestyle.

Keep the motivation high and do not forget to enjoy your diet :)

hi laarni. I lost 4 lbs when i measured sunday morning. I'm glad my first few days were not that bad. Before i used to eat rice and luckily when i started the diet last Monday i did not starve and look for rice. More or less the meals made me feel full naman. Before kasi i only eat 3 big meals so before the next meal gutom nako. Now, with 4 healthy meals, before i feel hungry its time for the next meal na. hehehe I noticed lang na during last week, i urinate more often maybe because of the liquids i took. (tea, juice, water) The week before i started, medyo i lessen ko na talaga din yung rice servings ko and avoided junk foods.

Hi Chelzy, the weight you should lose is relevant to your starting weight and to your current nutritional status. If you have more weight to lose then more weight will be shed faster. A person with more than 50 lbs of weight to lose will lose more during the earlier part of the diet compared to a person with less than 20 lbs to lose.

Another determinant is your actual eating habits before starting the diet. If you are the type who eats more junk foods and eat at anytime of the day, then you are most likely to lose more and faster when you shift to a healthier eating habits. ;)

My 1st and 2nd day was the hardest for me I suffered frm terrible headache maybe my body was adjusting in releasing toxins. Diet was good it suppress my food cravings.. I lost 3lbs in a week, is that normal or my weight loss is quite slow?

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)