Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

What do you eat when eating at fastfoods?

I'm just curious what you are eating when eating in jollibee or even kfc? It's like all the food there are junk food, but when it's also so addicting! I think their mashed potatoes are not healthy too, also, their chicken. So what's left to eat when we dont have a choice?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

At McDonald's I go for the Big and Tasty Burger and twister fries with bbq sauce!

At Jollibee, i LOVE their yum burger with cheese and fries of course. Gosh its been a really long time since ive had fast food!

@ acewildgal (makati city): nice food options to go for your cheat meals :-q

i'd probably go for the Salads in KFC. Sometimes, I indulge in pizza but being type O I can;t have cheese :( For those who are allowed beef in their diet, maybe burger or burger steak without the rice and bread. On my joker days i eat burger, but just eat half a bun or without the buns.

When I go to the malls, I usually eat at MONGOLIAN GRILL since you can choose what ingredients should be included in your food, so I just choose the vegetables,tofu, a little of sotanghon noodles lang, and all chicken, no pork/beef/seafood. If there's no Mongolian Grill, I look for BODHI which is all vegetarian food although I'm not sure if this is okay (I'm a Type A).

Yes, it's really difficult kapag nasa field. When I was in my community practicum, I prefer carinderias/lutong bahay instead of fast foods. But then, there's the cleanliness issue =)

In CGN, grilled foods are as much as possible avoided because of the substance called "acrolein" which can be toxic in our body. It sticks to the intestines and it can't be disposed of too easily. One of the core principles of CGN is detoxification, so for the diet to be effective, we really need to rid our bodies with these toxins.

• Posted by Suzzell
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

i see. ako kasi im usually on the field so tlgang more on outside eating e. yung chicken inasal ok sana kaso too much grilled food cancerous naman. i read nga pla dito sa cgn, bat bawal ang grill?

I consider fast foods as an "indulgent food" (even choosing their best options!) for me so I make it a point that I eat at fastfoods rarely, roughly just around 4 times a month. I agree with Victoria on her suggestions at Jollibee and KFC. At Chowking, you can also add their chicken supreme and chopsuey.

Palabok = noodles = starches = must be restricted. :P

Just the thought of fast food makes my head hurt!

• Posted by Suzzell
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

yah i love chowking's kangkong too with bagoong. sometimes i do miss chickenjoy with lots of gravy. how about the palabok? its been 2 weeks since i last eaten in fastfoods. so addicting :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)