Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Where to buy 70% dark chocolate

Post here where you've found 70% dark chocolate!

Just yesterday, I found 71% and 72% dark chocolate at Marks & Spencer in Greenbelt 5. Other branches should also have it.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Try LINDT 70% dark chocolate. It should be in some high end groceries like Rustan's, but for those near Jupiter Makati there's a chocolate store called Maiter Chocolatier that sells them as well. Price I think is in the 100+ range. Lindt also has as high as 80 or 90% dark chocolate. hope it helps!

Try LINDT 70% dark chocolate. It should be in some high end groceries like Rustan's, but for those near Jupiter Makati there's a chocolate store called Maiter Chocolatier that sells them as well. Price I think is in the 100+ range. Lindt also has as high as 80 or 90% dark chocolate. hope it helps!

I found 70% dark chocolate in Save More Sikatuna, Quezon City

Theo & Philo chocolates are also sold at the Echo Store-Podium> I got mine though at Robinson's Forum Supermart- 70% Valor (Sugar Free).

Got mine from SM Hypermarket SM North Edsa (the block particularly). VALOR Dark Chocolate 70% COCOA Sugar free. Other branches might have it too. =) NOTE: Hypermarket and Savemore do not carry exactly the same items and brands. Hope this helps. =)

got dark chocolate from goya but it did not indicate how many % it contains :( I live in taytay,

If you want to stick to local brands, Theo and Philo's dark chocolate is 70%. Available at Mercato Centrale, Echo Store in Serendra, and according to Gisa, Starbucks in Silver City in Pasig. :-q

@ jp1: Haha! I love Rustan's Rockwell; they often have nice things on sale. =D You should've hoarded them and then sold it to your officemates, kahit 70 pesos. XD

Best value so far was Belle France 70% chocolate in Rustans Rockwell (most likely it's also in Shopwise) for only 57 pesos :-q

They now have stuck in santis at puregold, 72% I think, there's also stuck in Makati supermarket in ATC, Lindt sugar free 70% dark chocolate :-q

SM Supermarket, Southmall- they have Villars (72%) its the cheapest dark choco in SM Supermarket at around PhP 106. Lindtt, Freys, and other more expensive dark choco of more than 70% are readily available also there.

Santis, Molito Alabang - they sell Munz (70%) for PhP 102.

:)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)