Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Where to buy 70% dark chocolate

Post here where you've found 70% dark chocolate!

Just yesterday, I found 71% and 72% dark chocolate at Marks & Spencer in Greenbelt 5. Other branches should also have it.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

sweet.

thanks

Yes, the 4 pm dark chocolate snack is for:
- Antioxidants from the cocoa
- A little sugar rush (to boost insulin)
- A little fat as well.

At least 70% cacao dark chocolate generally contains much lower sugar than candy bars.

I can't answer your question about heating the fats in chocolate, but I don't think it should affect the cacao composition.

Regarding DARK chocolates,

We are only looking at:
1) the % of cocoa? - 70% above?
2) cost - to determine value for money?

Ignoring all the other factors such as cals per serving? sugar per serving, etc?

Also, does the composition or % of cocoa and hence amount of saturated fat alter if u melt/heat choc instead of just eating it straight?

Like some oils for example have high mono and poly saturated fat (good fats) but once you heat in high heat, becomes saturated like the rest of the oils. (olive I heard is like this - correct me if im wrong).

Santis Deli... 70% i forgot the brand but it's P102.00 only. 15 squares. :)

• Posted by atolls
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

for qc residents, landmark-trinoma has vallor 70% with peppermint for P93.50 and villars 72% for P95.70.
robinson's galleria has vallor 72% for 96pesos
sm north edsa...P100+ can't remember how much...mas mahal kasi

SM AND ROBINSONS VILLARS DARK CHOCO 70% p114

Was able to buy a box of mild and bitter dark chocolate (with 80 to 90% cacao) from Royce at Greenbelt 5 for P480/box with 40 pcs individually pack. Good for 20 days.

2 squares is usually 1/4 of a 100 gm/3 oz bar.

I also saw Blanxart at Terry Selection, including an 88% dark chocolate bar, but it's about 275 per bar, yikes.

I was able to buy VALOR dark chocolate (with mint) 70% cocoa just today at SM Hypermarket, along Sucat near Lopez. It costs around Php 102, net of 100gms. Sana meron cheaper. It's so expensive to go on a diet although it is cheaper than getting hospitalized due to a heart attack or stroke.

When you say 2 squares of dark chocolate, how big is 1 square? 1cm x 1cm?

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)