Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

Coffee and Tea

are we allowed to put creamer in our coffee, or take instant 3-in-1 sugar free mix? and for the tea, what's the effect if we use the Mccormick thyme & rosemary? I find it quite hard to prepare,esp. when I'm at the office. Is there any instant tea alternative that would provide same benefits?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hello there!

Looking for an opportunity to make sure you lose 2 lbs every week?

Join THE GREAT SUMMER CHALLENGE 2013!!! Group (featured this week!)

Copy-paste this link to go: http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/groups/allgroups

@melodia04: You can make the Chauchard tea in one big batch when you are at home, as our recipe for it makes 1 liter. You can put it in a tumbler that you can bring to the office and drink it hot or cold.

@bd_pascual: Yes, but not more than 1 teaspoon.

Can i use honey for Starbucks tea?

do you have any suggestions para mapadali iprepare yung chauchard tea esp in the office? i only take it during breakfast and dinner lang when at home kasi kelangan ko pang i-strainer yung rosemary and thyme but i really really like this tea and would love to take it sa office (i take herbalife concentrated green tea during lunch and snack times). hassle lang magprepare talaga haha

@ happybroomstick YES any other tea except for slimming teas. You may add 1 tsp of coco sugar or muscovado or 1/2 a packet of Stevia. Low fat milk is fine. :)

Is it ok to take commercially available teas (Lipton, Twinings, etc) with Stevia and low-fat or non-fat milk? If yes, what's the allowed ratio for sweetener (1 cup = 1 packet of sweetener) and milk?

Yes, Anne. it's okay. You may even put Stevia top sweeten it.

Hi again, how about full leaf tea at Starbucks (no honey). Are they okay at any time of the day? I believe yes but better to ask the experts. :)

Coffee is limited to 1 cup daily but you may have 2 cups occasionally and can be taken at any time of the day unless it interferes with you sleeping pattern when taken late at night.

Is coffee allowed at any time of the day? Coffee is only listed under breakfast as per meal plan.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)