Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: First Weeks on the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

Coffee and Tea

are we allowed to put creamer in our coffee, or take instant 3-in-1 sugar free mix? and for the tea, what's the effect if we use the Mccormick thyme & rosemary? I find it quite hard to prepare,esp. when I'm at the office. Is there any instant tea alternative that would provide same benefits?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Yes, that will still give you a lot of health and weight loss benefits :) You can also try other herbal infusion tea ;)

I decided to do the McCormick style, the way the others did. I do not have star anise nor cinnamon and I'm not a sugar user. Is that ok?

Chaucard tea is I think better if fresh. Can we use malunggay or ampalaya tea instead of the thyme and rosemary and star anise? Easier to prepare. :^>

• Posted by nynyn612
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

Hi Victoria, when you say use VERY LITTLE, is it half a teaspoon? I prepared 2 liters of Chauchard tea for me and my husband and I use one teaspoon of McCormick rosemary and one teaspoon of McCormick thyme, then I added cinnamon bark. And do we need to finish one liter of tea in a day? Thanks for all your help!

If you're using McCormick dried rosemary and thyme, use VERY LITTLE, as the flavor of dried herbs is concentrated. I myself prefer using fresh rosemary and thyme, which are naturally sweeter, and their flavor is more subtle. B-)

I drink green tea in the office :) Easy to prepare.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)