Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Meet-Ups and Classifieds

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Meet-Ups and Classifieds

How can I be part of the next Community Meet Up?

Every month The BelleToday Team opens it's doors to members of its communities to help boost their motivation by sharing our happiness with our communities. Since we've launched The Chrono Geno Nutrition Diet we'd like to continue this tradition with this unique community and we'd like YOU to come and be a part of each month's exciting event!

I've decided to put up this forum to help us all keep in touch and of course use this as your all access pass to the next Community Meet Up.

Do you want to join us at the next Community Meet Up? RSVP here! :)

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

• Posted by nynyn612
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

I would like to join however I will be out of town on that date. Do you have another schedule? Thanks!

Im joining, see yah there :)

Can't wait to see you all. It would be a fun day for all of us! :-q

Surely i will be attending this meet up not only to enchance my diet program but to meet all you interesting guys involved in the CGN diet!

See yah!

Hello! The meet-up is for free! :)

I want to join , how much will be the fee

Im willing but im frOm bacolod city to far hehehe

I would really loved to join, but it's just too far from my place. I hope your next community meet up will be somewhere in q.c. or in Mandaluyong or Makati perhaps.. :-q

:) yes i more than willing to be a part of this community meet up....see you july 20.

The meet up will be held at our office in Alabang. 11/F NOL Tower Commerce Ave Alabang Muntinlupa :) We hope to see you there Suzzell!

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)