Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Meet-Ups and Classifieds

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Meet-Ups and Classifieds

How can I be part of the next Community Meet Up?

Every month The BelleToday Team opens it's doors to members of its communities to help boost their motivation by sharing our happiness with our communities. Since we've launched The Chrono Geno Nutrition Diet we'd like to continue this tradition with this unique community and we'd like YOU to come and be a part of each month's exciting event!

I've decided to put up this forum to help us all keep in touch and of course use this as your all access pass to the next Community Meet Up.

Do you want to join us at the next Community Meet Up? RSVP here! :)

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

• Posted by suzzell
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

where's the meet up gisa?

I would love to see you all there! ;)
Fun activities await you!

We've got a date for the first community meet up and we're holding it on JULY 20, Friday!! :) Who's in?

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)