Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Sports and Exercise

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Sports and Exercise

Time to exercise

In CGN Diet there is the right time in eating meals, as for exercising can u suggest when is the best time to exercise, before or after meal, morning or night?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hello there!

Looking for an opportunity to make sure you lose 2 lbs every week?

Join THE GREAT SUMMER CHALLENGE 2013!!! Group (featured this week!)

Copy-paste this link to go: http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/groups/allgroups

@crissy628: You can play badminton as it is a good light-intensity cardio exercise. Have a snack before you play, like a cup of yogurt and a fruit. Drink plenty of water during the time you are playing. After playing, you can eat your recommended meal (lunch and dinner) immediately.

Hi! I occasionally play badminton but not as regularly as before. what do I do if I plan to play? I usually play for about an hour to an hour and a half. That doesn't include the time I sit in between. How do I prepare for it and what can I do afterwards? Thanks so much!

Hi rjunelil,

Yes, the BelleToday exercises are recommended for CGN dieters :) You may follow it as your regular exercise regimen.

ive seen the routine exercises in belle today..is it allowed in cgn clients?..bec i think belle have a different menu for them.ryt?..so we just have to exercise for the phase 2?..

Hi Chelzy :)

Exercises are best recommended during phase 2 of the program. You may do it before having a full meal either early in the morning at night. It actually depends on you. For some, it works for them when they do it early in the morning as it helps boost the energy for the whole day :-q

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)