Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Sports and Exercise

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Sports and Exercise

WAY TO GO! 5,000 Steps a day

Take the stress away with only 5,000 steps a day!

Dr. Claude Chauchard recommends 5,000 steps a day to help you lose weight.

Are you able to achieve 5,000 steps a day?

Let me give you a picture to help you assess. A typical working day (office type) will only give you 2000- 2,500 steps a day. That includes casual walking going from one place to another, from parking lot to office, toilet and pantry trips.
Dedicating 30-40 minutes of your time walking daily will help you achieve at least 5,000 steps.

So now, are you ready to hit 5,000 steps a day? How do you plan to switch from being sedentary to light to moderate lifestyle?

C'mon! Get your butt off and start walking! =D

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hi ladies,

Please check and join this week's challenge on Exercise:

http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/groups/groupdiscussion?groupid=39163&discussionid=150107

I expect to see you there!

Charmaine

I am glad that you have your own pedometer to check your daily steps. Now you can easily monitor your way to 5,000 steps/day. :-q Keep it up!

• Posted by Catmela
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

Last night I bought a pedometer. As much as I enjoy walking and running, progress is much easier to track if my output is quantifiable.

Nice to hear that Lilian3. Aside from those mentioned above, you can also use the stairs instead of the elevator. Strolling around the mall also counts. :-q

Yes, for the past few days, I have been spending 30-40 min a day walking.And it is really fun. I feel lighter and more relax throughout the day. Thanks and Gob bless!
:)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)