Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Sports and Exercise

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Sports and Exercise

Weight loss and exercise

Iv been following the diet and the same time exercising for anhour for the past 4 days. Ive been losing half a kilo everyday. Is this ok or am i losing weight too fast? Should i stop this routine? Im scared il bounce back as quickly as iv lost it.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hi. What do you mean by 'your exercise regimen which is not really recommended during phase1 of the program'? What are the recommended exercise during phase 1?

Hi Chloe,

It might be because of your exercise regimen which is not really recommended during phase 1 of the program unless you are already doing the exercise prior to the diet.

With that, it is then normal for you to lose weight at a fast rate. Nothing to worry since weight loss at phase 2 is really fast and big.

Congratulations on your weight loss. :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)