Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Recipes

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Recipes

Phase 2 Type O - is rice alllowed?

Hi! I'm a Type O in Phase 2, I've noticed that two of the recipes indicated (Garlic Chicken & Bistek) "serve white plain rice", but my shopping list did not include any rice...Is this merely a typo error or am I allowed to eat rice at this point? If so what portions? Thanks! :)

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

@kaydays: hello, white rice is not recommended at all. You may have brown, black or red rice or even whole wheat or rye bread instead. 1/2 cup is enough.

What if brown rice is not available? Can I get red/black rice? If white is the only option, how much cup is recommended?

Hello Dors,

The recipes that you stated indicates "serve with rice" is only applicable to Phase 2 and Phase 3. That is why when you refer to your meal plan, there is no rice included. Please do note that some of the recipes can be use for all phases.

:)

Hi Dors,

You are allowed to eat rice in Phase 2, preferebly brown rice since it has a low GI. You can have 1/2 cup of rice during lunch.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)