Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Recipes

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Recipes

Other Recipes

I sauted mushroom in olive oil and white onion then add beef broth, boiled for 3 minutes, then added fresh malunggay leaves. Is this acceptable? Im in my 6th day of week 1, with blood type B?

I also cooked speanut this way:

Boil it water with salt for 1 minute, then after draining it, i add lemon juice and white onion.

I am planning to add in my meal plan next week some sili leaves and kamote tops.

Please let me know if these are proper to include or make as alternative to cucumber, cabbage and lettuce?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Yes, Beth :D

Great recipes! Simple and easy to follow. Continue exploring your pantry and your kitchen! :)

I also encourage you to submit your recipes so that we can publish it :) GO to meals and then click on recipes to send your very own dish :) :-q

CORRETION: SPINACH FOR SPEANUT

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)