Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Recipes

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Recipes

Green Gazpacho

One of my meal for lunch on friday is Green Gazpacho,as Blood type B, any other recipe to replace it? Im sure i cannot take the recommended Green Gazpacho, pls help

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hello Love,

Yes, the ingredients for green gazpacho need not to be cook first, Just throw everything in the blender :) If the taste is too strong for you, you may dilute it with a little water.

Are the ingredients for this really not to be cooked before putting them all in the blender?
Shouldn't there be some water too?

You can have any vegetable dish as a replacement :) or any other vegetable soup like corn or mushroom soup :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)