Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Recipes

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Recipes

Any alternative for chocolate?

I love chocolates and was happy to see that it was part of the meal plan everyday. But I am not a fan of dark chocolates because of the bitterness. Can I substitute it with milk chocolate?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

I've seen some gorgeous Blanxart chocolate (including 88% chocolate) at Terry Selection just a few days ago.

For fruits, you can refer to the glycemic index in the Tools > Bonus link in your left column. If you're in Phase 1, stick to low-GI fruits. If you're in Phase 2, you can also include medium-GI fruits, in addition to low-GI fruits.

Hello. victoriacastillo mentioned that we can replace the dark chocolate with avocado, can I do this if I am a type A? if yes, can i sprinkle some stevia powder on the avocado? thanks.

aside from Lindt's 70% dark chocolate, what other brands can I buy?

you mentioned that i can substitute it with half an avocado? what other fruits pwede?

@ spoon101: Of course! It's recommended you eat AT LEAST 70%; 80% and 90% are even better (more antioxidants, less sugar). :-q The most I've tried was an 88% bar.

Is it okay to eat 80% or 90% dark chocolate instead of 70%?

Thanks, I'll try Lindt, hope they have it at savemore.

• Posted by Suzzell
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

Yup vic is right! Lindt 70% dark chocolate is not that bitter compared to other chocs. My kids even love to eat that :)

Sadly, you can't substitute it with milk chocolate, which is high in sugar, which is restricted on this diet, especially in the first two phases.

You can substitute it with half an avocado, which Karen here at the BelleToday offices has been doing.

Chocolate is like wine; cacao beans' flavors can vary, like that of the grapes used in wine; and it also depends on the chocolate maker's recipe and roasting technique. Of those readily available in the Philippines, Lindt's 70% dark chocolate can be an introduction for you, if you're willing to try it out.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)