Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Recipes

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Recipes

Let us know what you think of our CGN recipes!

Hi CGN dieters,

I hope you are all doing a great job with your program. This forum is opened for all feedback about the recipes on the site. Are they easy to follow, easy to prepare, tasty, etc.?

Let us know!

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

CGN recipes are good but my problem is there are meal plans with no recipes. I really don't cook but with this diet plan I tried to cook. Can you please give us at least the basic recipes of these meal plans for me to know what I'm doing is right and using the right ingredients.

Hi guys!

Please do not hesitate to tell us about any errors, problems, difficulties you have encountered in the recipes. We're ready to assist you. ;)

Hi dione!

Good suggestion! :-q unfortunately we do not have the 'LIKE' button for now.

Do we have a like button? :D Yup, that's noted! Thanks...

Hi Dione! :)

For the recipes that are too general, it only goes to say that you can actually cook it your way. Given the principles of the diet, you are to avoid high heat cookery such as grilling, deep-frying, cooking with breading. You should avoid eating foods with black substances from too much heat since it is carcinogenic. You may steam, stir-fry in olive oil, poach, boil your food.
:-q

I'm fine with the recipe. Just the meal plan. Sometimes, the meals indicated in the plan are too general (ex. 120g chicken cutlets marinated in ginger). Since I am following a strict diet, I need to know how I should cook this. Maybe, you could indicate in the plan how the food should be cooked (ex. 2pc poached egg, at least I know the eggs are to be poached, with the chicken(?), I don't know how). The reason I am pointing this out is because I am following the exact amount of food to be consumed but I might be cooking it the wrong way.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)