Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Recipes

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Recipes

Alternative for Brown Rice

Hi, what can I alternate with brown rice? I haven't eaten rice for quite some time now and I don�t want to go back again. Can I substitute vegetable instead?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

@ spoon101: Hmm, it's possible you might have an intolerance to the polishing process, but try to recall as well the common thread between those instances. Does this happen every time you eat white rice? How much did you usually eat? How was it cooked, etc.
Have you tried eating brown rice? If yes, does this also happen? You honestly don't need to eat a lot of it, as it's not processed as much as white rice, and brown rice contains fiber (makes you feel full quicker).

I for one am intolerant somehow to rice flour noodles (bihon, palabok, etc.), but only when I eat a lot of it. If I eat a small amount, I don't feel the effects of my intolerance. It took me a while to realize it. I'm okay with rice and rice flour by themselves, so it might be the processing that goes into making it. Weird, because it's the exact same food source, but it happens.

is there anything wrong with my body mechanism? i feel bloated after eating white rice. well that was when i was eating pa. i just want to know. thanks!

Thanks Victoria! :) :)

Thanks Victoria! :) :)

I find it sad that rice has gotten such a bad reputation among dieters, even though it doesn't deserve it at all. I've been eating brown rice every day, even since I was losing my excess weight, and my BMI has gone from 26 to 18.5 anyway. Brown rice is a good source of fiber and nutrients, and it's easier to digest than bread.

But if you really don't want to eat rice, just eat more vegetables, preferably raw or only partly blanched.

me too!!! I have become to learn not to eat rice? Can I do away with brown rice? Will it affect my diet?

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)