Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

C-Lium Fiber

Hi, below are my questions re: C-Lium Fiber.

1. Can I drink the husks in sachets (not tablets) during Phase 1-2 along with lunch/dinner? 1 sachet is 20 calories.
2. Can I have it to replace oat bran during breakfast?

Thanks.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

@gepoy: Add enough hot water to the oat bran, according to your desired consistency. You can mix in 1/4 cup of soy milk to improve the taste, then drink the remainder.

How do I take the oat bran? Would I mix it with the 240ml soy milk?

Hi Laarni,

In one of my personal questions, you mentioned that I can drink psyllium fiber as substitute for oat bran (since I can't find one). In this forum, you are saying that it should not replace the oat bran? I'm confused. :-S

great, thanks!

Hello Anne,

yes you may have psyllium husk before breakfast and before dinner, but it should not replace your oat bran. :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)