Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

Phase 3

• By atolls
  • On 07/16/2012 9:55 am

i started phase 3, monday, july 9, when i weight last saturday (july 14), i gained a little (around 1/2 lb). i thought its just that i havent had my bowel movement. the following day, sunday, i did in the morning so i weigh again and its back to 85. but i'm used to weighing every monday morning. i was 'shocked' to see the scale at 86. i was thinking maybe i gained a little muscle or has toned a little. i quickly measure, but its a tad bigger, like my thighs...about 1/8" and also my waist. what happened? i did a no carb (phase 1) on monday, then tues to sat its phase 3 but it more like phase 2 at night. i did some snacking of peanuts and had green tea for the past 2 weeks. coz i havent got around to prepare the tea dr chauhard recommend. but will take that again soon.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hi Atolls,

Please refer to your personal message folder for my answer.

Thank you.

• Posted by atolls
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

wait...i gained 1 lb in just 1 day? is that possible?
breakfast, i had 1/3 cup of peanuts (i ran out of eggs) and 2 T oat bran mixed in around 200 ml non-fat milk. lunch time, i had 2 slices of chicken ham and sandwich it with 3 slices of whole wheat bread (the 3rd slice is the thin/end slice) and a cup of non-fat yogurt...i ran out of vegs, so no vegs for lunch. =P
in the afternoon i went to trinoma...planned to have lemon green tea (happy lemon) for snacks but the line is very long, i opt to have 2 glasses of water and went to the supermarket. when i got home i had a handful of peanuts (roasted). and for dinner, i has 1 pc bangus, 1 egg (ilonggo grill's), 2 pcs lumpiang togue (fried nga lang) and a small tetra pack of dutch mill.
sorry, couldn't access the personal question tool.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)