Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

gained weight

i dont get it. i gained weight, im now 130.68lbs but ive started gym this monday and it's my third day na. It's so disappointing but well, im still following my cgn diet. it's just so depressing lang. haist. will see what will happen next week. kumasya na nga yung short na hindi ko masuot but, nag gain naman ako ng weight. labooo hahaa next week is my expected period..but im not sure if may connection.

gym: 35 mins threadmill

30 mins weight lifting

food:

bfast: coffee with creamer and coco sugar

2 pcs lechon kawali, dinuguan, brown rice and sinigang soup n veggies

snacks: mango yogurt 0% fat

dinner: sinigang soup with veggies (probably)

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

• Posted by suzzell
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

oohhh that's why. cge ill go back muna to phase 1 for a week. thanx laarni :)

Hmmm... looking at you food entries, I don't think lechon kawali and dinuguan are allowed for CGN, even just a small portion.

• Posted by suzzell
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

*additional bfast- oatbran with egg papala :)
snacks-green tea

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)