Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

Type O - Foods to Avoid

I'm a little bit confused with the meals provided. I'm trying to modify the meal plan using the GI, Meal Equivalence and the Favorable, Neutral and Foods to Avoid list/grid and I'm seeing that there are contradictions. Like under Blood Type O I can have butter [neutral], but then I'm supposed to avoid all dairy products. I guess it's just confusing when you want to change your set meal with food equivalents that are good for you in order to have the same effect.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hi!

I am sorry to say, you are not allowed to have it. It will ruin your diet if you do. I suggest you opt for sparkling water instead or a glass of red wine occasionally.

I have a different question but under the same category..every Friday me & hubby enjoy a few drinks with friends (Hard Liqour), is there even an allowable amount?

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)