Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

When's the right time to eat?

Can't seem to find what the proper time to eat is. i can only find that snacks are at 4pm. nothing else on bfast-lunch- dinner. or im just not looking properly. help!

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

@dinaq (Antipolo): Hi!, kindly use the personal questions toll for this matter. :)

what about if you are on a night or mid noon shift?
My day usually starts at 4pm other days it starts at 7pm

What is the scientific reason why we have to eat on a certain specific time? What's the importance of our insulin and cortisol when it peaks at a certain time?

eating at 4-hour interval will help to regulate your hormones.

Breakfast: 6-8 AM
Lunch: 10 AM - 12 NN
Snack: 4-5 PM
Dinner: 7-9 PM

It's okay, but you just won't experience the best results.

what if, due to unforseen circumstances you cannot take your meals at exactly every 4 hours?

i leave the haus for office at 615 so i eat bfast at around 6am, i eat lunch at 1130, snack at 3pm, dinner at 630, is this acceptable?

Every four hours—8 am, 12 nn, 4 pm, and 8 pm.

You can read more here: http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/chrono-nutrition.asp

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)