Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

JOKER

Is "Joker" a cheat MEAL or a cheat DAY?
Does it mean you can eat prohibited food for your blood type OR you can just not follow the meal plan for that particular (MEAL/DAY)?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

@Patitillo: Read Dr. Chauchard's Wednesday session to know more about the Joker meal :-q

Sorry I am confused when you use your joker what do you do after? Go to phase 1 how long? One day?

A cheat "DAY"? Ano kayo, sinuswerte? :-q Hehe, just teasing.
Even whatever I considered a cheat "day", was always just a cheat "meal" to me.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Charmaine and Faith, but the joker/wildcard/cheat doesn't necessarily refer to the blood type food? I mean, for example, beef is a toxic food for your blood type...but as long as you eat a serving of beef according to the prescribed amount for your diet and as a well followed substitute for your meal plan, it's not considered a cheat.

Hello there!
Looking for an opportunity to make sure you lose 2 lbs every week?

Join THE GREAT SUMMER CHALLENGE 2013!!! Group (featured this week!)

Copy-paste this link to go: http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/groups/allgroups

See you there!

@kit_katx: Yes that would be a JOKER. Ideally, you still don't have a JOKER card at Phase 1.

Anyway, what is done is done. Just be diligent in following your Phase 2 meals this week. You already used the joker last week, so you have none left this week.

We went to the mall and because I want to treat my mom we ate "value meal" in one of the restaurant during snack (that's between 4-5pm) which consists of carbonara, 2 slices of pizza, chicken finger and iced tea. (Small serving) Then I drank green tea after. Is this considered as JOKER or what I ate is too much? Haha! I really felt so guilty.

I'm still on phase 1 and this should be my last week. Does this mean I can't start Phase 2 on Monday? Should I repeat phase 1 again for 2 weeks? Or should I just fast or like a 3 day detox plan?

Thanks!...im enlightened..

Thank you Ms. Laarni! :-q

That means you can eat whatever you are craving for as JOKER for a single cheat meal per week. :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)