Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

Isomalt

ISOMALT - the only sugar replacer made from pure beet sugar that tastes as naturally sweet as conventional sugar.

I attended a no sugar-added seminar where Isomalt is used in cake, cookies and brownies. The baked goodies are so yummy, you won't even think there's no sugar on them. Some benefits: toothfriendly, reduced-calorie and low glycemic.

Warning:
Isomalt is advised to not be consumed in quantities larger than about 50 g per day for adults and 25 g for children. It may upset the stomach because the body treats it as a dietary fiber instead of as a simple carbohydrate. Therefore, like most fibers, it can increase bowel movements. As with other dietary fibers, regular consumption of isomalt might eventually lead one to become desensitized to it, decreasing the risk of stomach upset.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Yes of course, Abi! When will you bring brazo de mercedez again? :-q

Thanks for commenting, Laarni. I agree that I or we (people under CGN program) should not use Isomalt as an excuse to eat sweets. The reason I posted this is to increase awareness of people that there are other products that they can use aside from artificial sweeteners. Also, since I'm into baking, this is a good news to me. I can now offer healthier baked goodies to everyone :) .

Nice post! :-q

I have read the claims of this product and basically, there's no official claims to consider this product as generally recognized as safe and form the stand point of WHO, there's no specific acceptable daily intake recommended. However, based on the resource you got, 'Isomalt is advised to not be consumed in quantities larger than about 50 g per day for adults and 25 g for children.'

From my point of view, considering the principles of this program, I do not actually recommend to use this just to give in to your sweet cravings thinking that this sugar is a good kind. We want to eliminate, rather lessen your inclination to sweets and improve your taste buds that is why we are limiting the use of sugar, even substitutes.

However, on your cheat days or if you must really eat a dessert, knowing that Isomalt is used as an ingredient will put you on the safe side. After all, this sugar is likely considered as less evil than all other sweeteners available.

As it is, keep everything natural.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)