Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

Not following meal plan for 2 days?

I am now on my week 8 and my concern is I will be away from home this week end and it will be impossible to prepare my own meal or follow my meal plan for two days. With that situation, will it be necessary for me to go back to my week one meal plan for detox for my week 9?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hi Ms Laarni! No need na...with this weather, won't be able to attend the dinner event thingy ...Thanks! :)

@ Dors: Please send me the same diet concerns through the personal questions tool so that I can answer you in detailed.

I'll wait for your question. Thank you.

Hi Ms Laarni,

What if I strayed from the program let's say for tomorrow's dinner, i had a buffet dinner (Spanish resto-not much veggies) how am I suposed to go back on track?

Hope you can advice appropriate handling.

Yes, Beth. You may. :)

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)