Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

Cheating and Fasting

I read in the FAQ that if I deviated from the program I need to fast for 18 hours. I cheated today so I will only be able to eat at 3PM tomorrow T_T

Is it okay not to eat that long? Can't I have any veggies (e.g. carrot sticks, steamed spinach) to get through the hunger pangs?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Alright! :) I'll compile all my questions first before I send you a message. Thanks!

Hello!

The fating isn't really necessary unless you reach weight plateau for 1 week or two and if you pig out for like more than three consecutive days, if it's a cheat meal or just a simple diet slip, I suggest you only do a day of no carbs just like the meal pattern for phase 1 and then you should be on track again :)

For fasting method, please do send me a message first in the personal questions tool so that I can best assist you and make it more personal :-q

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)