Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

Foods to avoid in Blood Type B

Please help as I am a little confused......

ON today's "coaching session" I was warned that based on my Blood Type (B) I should avoid:

# Want grain-based products? Just avoid bagels,...... and OAT BRAN.

# Stop drinking strong alcoholic beverages, .... and COFFEE (even decaf).

HOWEVER....

In my Meal plan, even in Phase 1, It clearly specifies that:
1) I can choose between tea OR COFFEE for breakfast.
2) I can have oat bran

Please clarify this discrepancy.

Thanks

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

All right, here's the explanation for that, Coffee and wheat products are listed in the 'to avoid' list yet we include that in your meals because they are considered highly beneficial in your diet especially oat bran. On the inclusion of coffee, we are giving you the leeway to actually choose because for most of us Filipinos, coffee is already a staple for breakfast.

Please do note that there are actually no "to avoid" foods rather those should be consumed in limited amounts. Oat bran is highly exceptional for this matter. I sincerely apologize for the confusion, Chloe. I hope this explains it better now.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)