Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Questions on Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet

Chauchard tea alternative

hi,

i just want to know if there is alternative for the chauchard tea recipe? Or if it is possible to use dried rosemary and dried thyme instead of sprig? If not where can I buy sprig of rosemary and sprig of thyme.

Thank you.

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

@dinaq (Antipolo): You can only have milk teas provided that it's with 0 % sugar, nonfat dairy and no sinkers. The sinkers is still sweetened :P

You can have it in replacement to your dairy serving in your regular meal.

what about milk teas? they say they use non dairy milk and use fructose as sweetener?

or instead of green tea, would black (assam or earl grey or oolong) would do?

<For 2 liters, I use 1 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary and thyme, then I add cinnamon bark. Also, I use coco sugar. Is this ok?>

Yes, this is okay and a very good version of the tea to add flavor into it.

• Posted by nynyn612
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

Hi, I haven't found fresh rosemary and fresh thyme in my area (Las Pinas) so I bought the McCormick version. That's what I've been using. For 2 liters, I use 1 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary and thyme, then I add cinnamon bark. Also, I use coco sugar. Is this ok?

@ xiahbe: That's fine, preferably without sugar; or if you must use sweetener, use stevia. :-q

can i drink green tea with calamansi as an alternative for chauchard tea? :D

Hi, you can drink green tea.
Fresh rosemary and fresh thyme should be easy to find in the fresh fruits and vegetables section of your favorite supermarket. They're disguised among all the greens (lettuce, cabbage, etc.) but there's usually a fresh herbs section within the vegetables section.
If you're going to use dried herbs, use very little as their flavors are more concentrated.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)