Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

other/alternative food for type AB

• By atolls
  • On 07/16/2012 11:24 am

in phase 3 i can have butter with bread for breakfast, is there other food i can alternate it with? it has expiry date and a whole a stick of butter will take me months to finish. how about cheese? more often they have expiry too. and the usual cheese are cheddar, other than that its a big and expensive. =P

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Yes :)

• Posted by atolls
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

k. thanks.
cottage cheese and kesong puti are ok?

Yes, you may have dari cream and laughing cow or any other low fat cheese

• Posted by atolls
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

i saw Dari Cream in plastic tub but i wasnt sure if its butter or margarine...its not indicated as butter, but the ones wrapped/packed in paper is margarine. =P
Laughung cow is the milk cheese, right? is it the same as cream cheese, like philadelphia?

There are low calorie butter available already in small packages. Refrigerate it and ensure that the lid is tightly closed so that it won't go rancid or spoil. It should be okay before you even finished it. Loo fro low fat Dari creme and Magnolia brands. For cheese, look for Laughing Cow and Bega so light. They come in small single servings. Keep it refrigerated as well.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)