Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Mushrooms

I am starting with my diet next week, June 4 and will start buying my ingredients this week and I always see the ingredient mushrooms, what type of mushrooms should I buy? can i buy the canned mushrooms?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

• Posted by atolls
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

Thanks for the reply. i'm thinking more on steaming my foods...less utensils and pots or pans to use and wash/clean-up. hehehe...tamad. :P

Btw, i was wondering, what's the category of yogurt/cottage cheese for the order of food intake. Protein first, then fat, starch and vegs...
is it under fat? i add vinaigrette in my greens... it has olive oil.
in the morning, i eat the 2 eggs, then drink my milk mixed with oat bran. then vegs with dressings.

Lunch now for 3rd week has brown rice (its under starch, right?)...isn't it a bit 'weird'/bland to eat rice separately/alone? Presently, i eat a slice of whole bread in place of the brown rice and i dipped the bread in some vinaigrette. ;) is it ok?

Dinner time, there are 2 vegs...do i eat both last?

There is a store along Leveriza St. in Pasay City that sells veggie-meat. The store's name is Varona Vegetarian Health Foods ((525-0389; 536-7426. They sell Mushroom Steak which is already "timplado." Can I eat this at Phase 1? I'm type A.

Yes, you can use canned button mushrooms. For fresh mushrooms varieties e.g shiitake, portabello, you can grill or saute it. Personally, I like the taste of mushrooms when it is just sauteed in olive oil (or truffle oil if you want to make it fancier :D )

• Posted by atolls
    On 5/7/2013 10:40 AM

so even canned button mushrooms? how about raw mushrooms, how do we cook it?

Hi Clarissa,

You can buy any kind of mushrooms you prefer :D

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)