Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Other ways to cook the food and food alternatives

Hi, i find poaching very difficult and complicated. is there any other way to cook the eggs or the meats without poaching it?

I been scrolling the supermarket for non fat soy milk but did not found any. Instead i bought non fat milk. would that be okay as a substitute?

please help because i am starting tomorrow. Thank you

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hello there!

Looking for an opportunity to make sure you lose 2 lbs every week?

Join THE GREAT SUMMER CHALLENGE 2013!!! Group (featured this week!)

Copy-paste this link to go: http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/groups/allgroups

See you there!

is non fat milk isok for type a?

@victoriacastillo - thank you so much. this helps a lot :)

Eggs = good old fashioned soft/hard-boiled, of course. You can also "fry" it without any oil in a non-stick pan. If you have trouble poaching eggs, you can take a small heat-proof container (Pyrex, stainless steel), crack your egg in it, and submerge it in the water; you can also add a splash of lemon/calamansi juice or vinegar in the boiling water to stop the egg from "feathering".
(Poaching eggs is also a frustration of mine. :P)

Meat: Steam, bake, broil (in a turbo broiler, for example)

Non-fat milk is fine if you're not lactose intolerant, or if it's okay for your blood type.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)