Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Recommended Restaurant Meals

• By Catmela
  • On 05/27/2013 10:17 pm

It's unavoidable that we go out to eat every so often. To help support our efforts in the CGN Diet, we need to choose our meal choices wisely.

From your experience, what restaurants and their respective meals would you recommend for us to visit whenever we have to eat out?

One of those places I've recently visited is Hainanese Delights in Robinsons Magnolia. They have a decent steamed fish dish there that goes very well with their ground ginger paste. Another place is Pipino Vegetarian Restaurant in Malingap St., QC and Jupiter St., Makati.

Super Bowl of China also serves good steamed whitefish seasoned with spring onion and sesame oil. Very simple, very clean.

By no means are these dishes substitutes for our meals while on the CGN Diet, but knowing that we have more options out there will help keep us sane whenever we're stuck outside without clean food on hand. :)

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

@ sp16

thanks for the info.. :D

:-q

@meApharmacist

I usually order those under hale and hearty mains; brown rice pilaf, roast chicken - omit the rice, believe they also serve steamed fish, salads - have them remove those that are unfavorable for you, on juices, have them separate the syrup and bring your own sugar substitute like stevia. :-q

@sp16 usually what do u order in pancake house?

7-11 packed salads (caesar, summer, continental) skip the dressing
Vietnamese restaurants (fresh lumpia, stewed beef - skip those that are not favorable to your blood type)
Japanese restaurants (Kani Salad - separate Mayo, brown rice with chicken)
Pancake house :)

Glorietta 4 food court:
- New Bombay Express - for their vegetarian meals, you can ask them to skip the rice in the value meal and add more whole wheat chapati. But don't eat all the chapati; take the rest home and save for a later meal. Don't get the butter chicken (obviously), but get the stir-fried eggplant and okra, aloo paneer, or fine, even a curry
- Go Greek - Get the salad with vinaigrette

Cibo: any salad with vinaigrette, but my favorite is the lamb (agnello) salad

Any food court: Fresh vegetarian lumpia with minimal or no sauce, one order of hakaw or siomai

Mexican - ay hindi pwede because of all the tortillas, chips, and rice

Thai restaurant (People's Palace, Just Thai, etc.) - Pomelo salad

I think another option is the BODHI restaurant..

This can be found in the food court (well in SM malls) and there is also one in Banawe, QC...

:-q

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)