Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

WORLD VEGGIES DAY!!!

Hello everyone!

The Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet meals has a lot of vegetables in it and it has been your only carb fuel for the first 2 weeks of the diet. Having trained to eat vegetables at the start of the program, what is your most favorite vegetable of all and what is that one thing you will never like?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

I made an easy vegetable juice recipe:

http://chrono-geno-nutrition.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/meals/recipeinfo/978997

Let me know if the quantities are okay, and if it tastes f=great for you

my usual is cucumber, tomato, carrot & lettuce. I eat it during breakfast and dinner :-q

@ little_liebchen: woohoo! spicy it is. :-q Dr. Chauchard actually wrote a blog tackling the benefits of eating spicy food. I hope you can take time to read it too. ;)

i like cucumber with onion, apple cider vinegar and chili >:)

i love lettuce and cucumber, it is easy to prepare. I dont like most are basil and celery

Yes Anne. it is said that 1 glass of wheat grass is already equivalent to 1 kilogram vegetables. :)

I prefer cucumber and asparagus over carrots and lettuce. I like sauteed ampalaya with egg/chicken. :D

How about on days when vegetables are not available, is wheatgrass a good replacement?

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)