Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Star anise bad for breastfeeding

Hi, I'm a breastfeeding Mom to a 6 month old baby. I've researched a bit and found that star anise is harmful to babies when Moms take them.

Can I remove it from the Tea? Are there any other alternatives?

Before deciding to go on this diet, I asked if this whole thing is safe for my baby. Is it really? I'm quite worried.

Thanks!:)

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hi Mix,

Please refer to personal questions tool, I have answered you already :)

hi can i ask about the alternative for sauteed squid?
i have an allergy in squids. and what are the procedures in poaching tuna with dill?

Thanks

Hi lesvillarin!

If your baby is already eating solid food aside form the breastmilk you provide, the you can already follow a weight-losing diet safely. Rest assured that the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet is safe when followed carefully. Opt for the Classic meal plans (Change Blood type to Not specified) to lessen the restricted foods for you.

Regarding start anise, what was your source for that research? The amount of star anise you put in your Chauchard tea (1 pc/liter) is considerably safe. If you are not comfortable with drinking Chauchard tea, you may opt for green tea instead.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)