Chrono-Geno Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard - Blood type based weight loss method

Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet Forum

Products and Food

You too can follow this scientifically proven weight loss diet by Dr. Claude Chauchard

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM: Products and Food

Calamansi over Lemon

Can we substitute lemon with calamansi? What nutritional benefits can we get from lemon that is not present in calamansi? What is more beneficial in following the CGN Diet between the two?

Back to Forum

COMMENTS

Hi,

What can i substitute for it i know calamansi will trigger my hyperacidity? Pls help... thanks :(

Hi! In phase 1 type O do i have to drink the pure juice of a lemon? Or do i have to make it as lemonade thanks

Yes, you may have it. Make sure it's Stevia :)

Hello, Im at Phase 2, can i have lemon or calamansi juice sweetened with stevia even it is not included in my meal plan during lunch or dinner?

Hi Beth,

Calamansi and lemon can be use alternately. They both contains vitamin C and are known to assist in digestion. Please feel free to use any of the two in your meals and drinks.

Hi Beth,

Calamansi and lemon can be use alternately. They both contains vitamin C and are known to assist in digestion. Please feel free to use any of the two in your meals and drinks.

To participate in these forum discussions, you have to be a member of the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet with Dr. Claude Chauchard. You can start the Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet right now at an affordable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Trust the Expert!

With Dr. Chauchard's guidance, you will be surprised how easy it is to lose weight with this method!

Stay Connected

The Chrono-Geno-Nutrition Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)